Things To Be Thankful For
- Homemade dip. In my mind, it qualifies as cooking. A dangerous slope, I know. I'm also a little embarrassed to admit that I've tricked myself into believing it constitutes a meal when there are vegetables and wholemeal crackers involved. My terrible dinner choices aside, the dip itself is delicious.
- This week's windy days. As much as the wind is a terror for the flowing-locks-and-wear-a-dress types like myself (I had to pre-plan my Officeworks walk along the highway and wear jeans this week), it has meant that my washing dries in one day, as opposed to the week long attempts of last week hoping for my clothes to dry in between rain showers.
- Headache tablets. This week has been a bit of a shocker and I've suffered from a few enormous headaches. The times when I can't just retire to bed and sleep it off, I've been super thankful for medicine to fix me up and carry on, good as new.
- Coffee breaks away from the computer. Sacred moments where there is actually, really, nothing you can be working on. I took this time to plan some more things I could work on at a later stage... Glutton for punishment, I swear.
- The Supremes. Babes, the lot of them. Also helpful for keeping spirits high late into the evening.